SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 02, 2006, 10:52 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2004
2,020 Posts
Discussion
P/R firm may be hired for Iraq...

$20,000,000 may be spent by our govrement on hiring a P/R firm in Iraq to keep track of news and print/report more optimisitc stories concerning Iraq...

maybe this will result in a better " mission accomplished" scenario?..or at least the " illusion" of such
rumme is offline Find More Posts by rumme
Old Sep 02, 2006, 11:01 AM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
Is is par for the course. The freakish thing is that it is getting reported. I guess their black budget books are bare.
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2
Old Sep 02, 2006, 11:38 AM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
hmm..

Arbo is offline Find More Posts by Arbo
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 02, 2006, 11:39 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2004
2,020 Posts
Im wondering If Bush may have just recently acquired a few more friends that are trying to break into the media/PR business or work for a certain P/R company. What better way to help them out then by giving them a nice lucrative P/R contract/campaign for Iraq?

and honestly, whats another 20 million compared to $300,000,000,000 thats already been spent ? Just a drop in the bucket from a financial standpoint I guess.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:00 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
Armbo, That is a reply so devoid of any intelligence I am shocked. Please in the future live up to my expectations of you OK?
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2
Armbo, That is a reply so devoid of any intelligence I am shocked. Please in the future live up to my expectations of you OK?
You mentioned the 'black' stuff. Was just trying to help out.

You have no expectations of me or anyone else... don't fool yourself.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:09 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
That you immediately lump me in with tin foil hat wearers because Isaid the word black is just like beevis and butthead giggling when an innocuous word is said.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:10 PM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,200 Posts
Paul,
You must be on a "Black Helicoptor" roll today - this is the 2nd thread you've used that type comment.

Short on ideas this morning?
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:14 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Actually, I used it first here. Perhaps I shouldn't have used it again... but it seemed to fit. BTW, of course they have pontoons... they have everything.. totally rad, you should check it out.

Gman,

You suggested there is some secrative budget set aside just for media control. If that's not tin foil conspriacy thought, nothing is.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalFlyer
Paul,
You must be on a "Black Helicoptor" roll today - this is the 2nd thread you've used that type comment.

Short on ideas this morning?
Actually I laugh my arse off both times….you can’t buy this kind of entertainment!
I was waiting for rummes rebuttal…
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:34 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2004
2,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerogel
Actually I laugh my arse off both times….you can’t buy this kind of entertainment!
I was waiting for rummes rebuttal…
sorry to let ya down..but I can have no rebuttal in anything Arbo posts..I put him on ignore { the only person on this forum Ive ever did that with in the past 3 years} several months ago. I dont mind it if people slightly annoy me as long as I know I can learn things from those people, with Arbos posts, that wasnt the case, I found his statments to be not only intentionally irritating most of the time, but also uninformative.

because of this, I decided to take a proactvie apporach, rather then continually engage in useless dialog with him. Im pleased with the results. :}
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:35 PM
In Development Now
Joined May 2005
448 Posts
Large programs hiring PR, does that really suprise you? It would have been cheaper and better done if they had hired real pros. Like the PR people for NASA.
Indiana_Geoff is online now Find More Posts by Indiana_Geoff
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:41 PM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[You suggested there is some secrative budget set aside just for media control. If that's not tin foil conspriacy thought, nothing is.]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Please please tell me you know there are black budgets. Hence no designation.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:46 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2004
2,020 Posts
If and when this new P/R company sets foot in Iraq, it may be curious to see if that P/.R company reports that those elusive, infamous WMDS are finally discovered soon thereafter. If they did, im sure a large portion of the public wouldnt even question it. The more lies/deception that people continually accept, the more lies/deception they may continue to accept.
Old Sep 02, 2006, 12:52 PM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2000
8,535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumme
I put him on ignore
SWEET!!!!!!!!! I made an ignore list!!!!!!

I'm betting it had more to do with his musical expertese being called to question rather than anything else. No loss of an interesting conversation there, most of his jab's seem to merely be jab's at those getting paid and how they lack talent.