HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Art Newland, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 26, 2006, 06:06 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
Camas, Washington, USA
Joined Apr 2001
13,736 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
For Sale
1/4 Scale Sig Spacewalker II

For Sale - 1/4 Scale Sig Spacewalker II

For Sale!
1/4 Scale Sig Spacewalker II. Equipped with MaxCim Y wind with 25 cell ESC and MEC MonsterBox. Has quite a bit of detail added to it, dummy engine, landing gear w/ dummy disc brakes and ETC. I qualified for the US Scale Masters Championship twice with the model (Its about a 91-92 static) and although there is some slight wear, its still very nice. AUW with 24 sub C batteries was almost 13.5 pounds, geared for 850 watts the plane flies very scale like with power for scale aerobatics as well. Flight times ranged about 10 minutes on Panasonic 3000s. The plane is covered with Coverite fabric and painted. Hate to sell it, but time for a new project. Youll have to come and pick it up, or arrange for the shipping, I would also be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you. Servos are installed, you basically need your transmitter and receiver, receiver battery or UBEC, and a 24 cell pack (3-8cell packs) and go fly! I think 6S Lipo would work well too.

http://www.maxcim.com/technical.html

Will let it go for $625, or $325 for the airframe minus the power system. I would entertain swaps for a cool scale something with twin engines?
Thanks for looking. 8^)
Art Newland is online now Find More Posts by Art Newland
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 02, 2006, 05:00 PM
CD-ROM Junkie
Camas, Washington, USA
Joined Apr 2001
13,736 Posts
Trader Rating: 94
Nobody??
Art Newland is online now Find More Posts by Art Newland
Closed Thread