HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Mike Seale, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 25, 2006, 09:31 AM
f5b-uk
United Kingdom, Dorset
Joined May 2002
3,066 Posts
Discussion
25th August

It's all over now except for the closing ceremony and the banquet this evening. There were no surprises today and very few dramas. We had the scores posted at the start of the day for rounds 1 to 7 and it looked like it would be virtually impossible to stop a German one-two-three and this is the way it turned out. Some very spiritied flying from Heiko and Guntmar showed that they were still battling for second and third place but there was no way of stopping Wolf from retaining his crown.

George flew early this morning and managed 37 legs. Dave then flew but there was an odd noise so he landed early and found that his prop was beginning to delaminate. I'm sure he would have suffered some form of catastrophic failure had he continued. I was the last brit to fly and got 40. I think i'll end up in 18th place but everyone will have to wait to find out, hopefully this evening.
Mike Seale is offline Find More Posts by Mike Seale
to remove ads between posts