HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RAY GWS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2006, 12:45 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS CHEN
Hi Chris,

This 3900kv inrunner had been quoted at US$25 per piece in US market (US MSRP) for an year. I've been told that it has just been quoted in US$35 since days ago owing to its components' prices according to boss.

Please be reminded that Early Bird could order his/her NPS Me-262 version at USD40 per kit plus USD50 for getting two pieces of 3900kv inrunner to come with. The price of this inrunner remians unchanged for Early Bird member. I'd think it's something like a discount.

Chen
Mr Chen,

Tower Hobby is selling your inrunners for USD17.41 only. What $35 are you talking about??!!

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...G5140&C=GHGGPM

chewy
chewytm is online now Find More Posts by chewytm
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2006, 04:11 AM
CAN WE MAKE IT FLY?????
Concord,N.C.
Joined Oct 2003
207 Posts
I'm sorry I think it is very cool we get a chance to be on the EarlyBird program.The price includes the wire concetions as well(guessing) plus the $17 for the inrunners/$10+ for the fan unit is close to $30.I don't see a problem.I think they go out of their way to help us get their models early.....hope we help them out by testing
rudedog is offline Find More Posts by rudedog
Old Nov 09, 2006, 05:29 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewytm
Mr Chen,

Tower Hobby is selling your inrunners for USD17.41 only. What $35 are you talking about??!!

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...G5140&C=GHGGPM

chewy
I'm talking about price of GWS inrunners quoted by my boss. I've been informed that the stock of these inrunners
in TowerHobby has been decreased and I do not have any
idea about their policy of selling these motors.

You've been informed about the total price of your order since this morning (GMT+8). I've kept all friends here informed of whole story, everything is clear, and I did not intend to guide you wrongly in this regard. It all depends on you. You could send another e-mail to joyce cancelling your order. I'd believe that GWS does not force you to confirm your order, and this is not the right thread discussing price policy, either.

Chen
GWS CHEN is offline Find More Posts by GWS CHEN
Last edited by GWS CHEN; Nov 09, 2006 at 05:54 AM.
Old Nov 09, 2006, 05:41 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudedog
I'm sorry I think it is very cool we get a chance to be on the EarlyBird program.The price includes the wire concetions as well(guessing) plus the $17 for the inrunners/$10+ for the fan unit is close to $30.I don't see a problem.I think they go out of their way to help us get their models early.....hope we help them out by testing
Thank you for your words, we've tried our best to help EB
who order this jet fighter, single NPS kit order, two NPS kits order or even NPS + inrunners order.

Chen
Old Nov 09, 2006, 07:05 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudedog

Actually, the NPS system already includes the ducted fans, just not the unrunners. As for the wiring, I am not so sure, but I doubt it, since the ESC and battery are not included. We shall see when we get the kits.

Anyway, I faxed over the credit-card charge form for 2 NPS 262 and 4xinrunners + 1x GWS38 with the 002 outrunners.

chewy
Old Nov 09, 2006, 07:10 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
...It all depends on you. You could send another e-mail to joyce cancelling your order. I'd believe that GWS does not force you to confirm your order, and this is not the right thread discussing price policy, either.

Chen

Now, now, Mr. Chen, no need to be angry or sarcastic (? is that the right term?). Anyway, I have already ordered...

chewy
Old Nov 09, 2006, 07:51 AM
Houng-wen Lin
Shijr, Taiwan. DungGwan, China. City of Industry, California.
Joined Sep 2001
19,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewytm
Mr Chen,

chewy
GWS 2028 is equivlent ( or better ) to those similar size which at hi-end performance.

Thev reasonable price of this motor can be better than those who sell over $50.
GWS4CEO is offline Find More Posts by GWS4CEO
Old Nov 09, 2006, 08:07 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWS4CEO
GWS 2028 is equivlent ( or better ) to those similar size which at hi-end performance.

Thev reasonable price of this motor can be better than those who sell over $50.

Mr. Lin,

The $25 for the inrunner is not bad. I have not seen them, but how is the material and workmanship quality? I know the 002 outrunners were pretty powerful, but the metal quality leaves a bit more to be desired. I hope these are better...?

chewy
Old Nov 09, 2006, 08:27 AM
Joined Jul 2004
1,537 Posts
Chewy,

I think you will like it. So far I did not get complaint about the motors. After you get them, you can let us know how you think.

Ray
RAY GWS is offline Find More Posts by RAY GWS
Old Nov 09, 2006, 09:48 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY GWS
Chewy,

I think you will like it. So far I did not get complaint about the motors. After you get them, you can let us know how you think.

Ray

That's great, Ray. When will our order be shipped? It's coming by Post Office EMS or DHL or UPS or...?

chewy
Old Nov 09, 2006, 10:01 AM
Taipei, Taiwan
Joined Oct 2005
4,676 Posts
Chewy,

This is a sticky thread, why not start your own thread questioning what you care ?

Chen
Old Nov 09, 2006, 10:32 AM
Ipoh, Perak Malaysia
Joined Jul 2006
4,005 Posts
Quote:
Chewy,

This is a sticky thread, why not start your own thread questioning what you care ?

Chen
Chen,

Now, that was uncalled for!

I was just asking when the stuff I ordered will be shipped and by what means. I was in a hurry when I filled in the attachments Joyce sent me and didn't have time to read everything in there before having my secretary fax it over to Taiwan. Now the forms are in the office, and I am at home on my home computer and don't have them to refer to.

So, what did I ask in the previous question that was soooo bad?

chewy
Old Nov 09, 2006, 03:24 PM
Chatsworth, Calif.
Joined Dec 2005
124 Posts
Hi, new to this thread. Does the plane have ailerons?

alan
alanrw is offline Find More Posts by alanrw
Old Nov 09, 2006, 03:34 PM
Pusher jets rule!
Mesa, AZ
Joined Jan 2006
17,187 Posts
Alan,

Yes, it does. It does not have rudder though, but a steerable nosewheel. It is set up for 4 servos (2 aileron, elevator, nose wheel).

Pat
crxmanpat is offline Find More Posts by crxmanpat
Old Nov 10, 2006, 06:21 PM
Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Joined Dec 2005
7,821 Posts
Ok....mine is basically done now as well. All painting and everything. With a 2100 TP battery and landing gear(with slightly larger then stock foam tires), mine weighs in at 37.5oz. This gives me a wingloading of 17.5oz/sq ft.
Please remind me of what other peoples AUWs have been????????
I recall one individual stated his was at 34.5 oz and it flew nice and smooth.
I wish I could get GOOD spinners for 3-blade props that were lighter then what I've got now(dubro 2").
I am still having problems getting it to balance and will need to hollow out the aft portion of the cockpit to put the battery there. I had hoped by using two servos in the booms and using thicker and slightly heavier metal pushrods back there, that it would balance fine. Not so.....but possibly due to weight of the MAS 3-blade props and dubro spinners. I will have to weight an APC 9x7.5E prop and compare that to an MAS 9x7x3 to see the difference.

Weather hasnt been so good so I still dont know when I'll get a chance to test her out.
kahloq is offline Find More Posts by kahloq
Last edited by kahloq; Nov 10, 2006 at 06:29 PM.