Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MRamsden, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 10, 2002, 07:34 PM
Portland, Oregon
Joined Aug 2002
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!
Everything Must Go!

Everything here must go. I am not parting it out. I want to get rid of it all at once. I am asking 500.00 OBO and that would be shipped.

Anyway, all of this would be great if you are just starting out and want to get all your stuff at once for cheap! So check it out and see what ya think! I have no idea how and what was used on the engines, or a buse to them? These were not mine. All this stuff was pasted down to me.

(1) Low Wing Plane, Engine & servos installed HITEC
(1) High Wing Plane, Engine & Servos installed
(1) Trainer 60 Kit, (not sure if it's complete, has wood skins and a buch of stuff in there)
(1) Skin Iron
(1) Wood shaver
(1) Super Cycle charger
(1) Futaba (no box) Digital Controller and Servos
(1) Futaba (boxed) digital controller kit w/ servos (used)
(2) HITEC (NEVER USED) Focus 4 Digital Controller Systems w/ servos
(1) HITEC (used) Focus 4 Digital Controller, Servos on plane
(2) Parts tray containers full of small parts and acc.
(2) 2 Used spare engines, (Do not know History on them)
(1) Prop engine starter system w/ plane work stand in the field, has gas pump can with it.
(1) box of spare props, wheels, gas tanks etc...

I am asking 500.00 for it all shipped... Unless someone tosses me a sweet offer US ONLY SHIPPED. I accept PAYPAL or MONEY ORDER.

Thanks!

E-mail me at: ramsdenm3@attbi.com if you want more pictures of it let me know....
MRamsden is offline Find More Posts by MRamsden
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread