HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by putt_13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 06, 2002, 11:54 PM
Minneapolis, MN
Joined Aug 2002
1,858 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!
FS-Cox EZ Bee Trainer w/Everything You Need To Fly

Hello
I have a Great Begginner R/C Package for someone looking to get into the world of R/C flying. My Orthodontist(Believe It Or Not)had heard me talking about my wanting an R/C airplane, and said he had one. He gave me everything he had, because he never used it. Here is what comes with it....

1. Cox E-Z Bee 2
2. Cobra Radio System with everything you need to fly the plane. Receiver, 2 servos, battery pack, and Transmitter
3. .049 Cox Babe Bee Engine w/snap starter
4. 2 cans of old Cox fuel, and 1 new bottle of cox fuel
5. R/C Co-Pilot video, showing you how to assemble, fuel, and fly the airplane

You may however have to buy a new Firewall, because the one that came with it was old, and feeble, and broke. You also may need to pick up some screws to screw the cowl together.

All in all this is a complete plane package with everything you need to get into the air...besides the batteries. I dont want it, because I cant fly gas airplanes in my neighborhood. Therefore I am getting into electric flight. I will only accept one thing for trade....a new GWS Tiger Moth, GWS Flight Pack(compatible with the Moth), A Transmitter(compatible with the receiver), and a Charger for the Flight Pack batteries. If you have all of them I will trade the plane and all the other stuff too you. If you only have one or so, we will trade and you will pay me a small amount in cash. Give Me An Offer Thanx For Looking....Patrick
putt_13 is offline Find More Posts by putt_13
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread