Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Captain Carlton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 06, 2002, 10:57 PM
Fairfield, CA
Joined Apr 2002
1,513 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sales: .40 Trainer (New) Engine and Radio installed!!!!

Interested in getting rid of a Radio Control Plane, Hanger 9 Xtra Easy, .40 engine, JRS Radio (includes charger), fully ready to go. Flown about 5 flights, NO damage. This is a fairly large RC training airplane. This thing is an ARF, so it is Blue and White. Charge it, fuel it, and Fly!
http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...300&pc=HAN1300

I am a fairly accomplished RC pilot, so I don't need a training ship.

Interested in buying?? $325 will get you the aircraft, and save you from having to build it. No Frustration. I have gone through and replaced some of the Nylon parts which break with new brass parts. So this is better than the original!

email to: combat@rcconsulting.com

This aircraft CANNOT be easily shipped by UPS, etc. We'll need to meet, so I recommend purchaser be in Northern California. (I am in Fairfield)
Captain Carlton is offline Find More Posts by Captain Carlton
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread