Joined Jun 2005
**NEW** Electrifly Riot 3D EP ARF
**NEW** Great Planes ElectriFly Riot 3D EP ARF
Big 3D fun in a small package!
The Riot 3D is the easy, affordable way for modelers to get into 3D aerobatics! It’s a fun sport plane when flown with reduced control throws — but by maximizing the throws, the Riot is capable of the most extreme 3D maneuvers imaginable. Plus, the built-up wood construction will appeal to the traditional R/C modeler.
• Made of top-grade, laser-cut woods and covered in quality heat-shrink film.
• Sized for easy transportion.
• Available in solid white or transparent yellow, with a choice of 4 included decals sets.
• Comes with a complete package of Great Planes hardware.
• Brushless power delivers excellent flight performance, and the ElectriFly™ Rimfire™ 28-22-1380kV outrunner motor (GPMG4505) shown here is highly recommended.
• Experienced 3D pilots will appreciate the excellent yaw and pitch authority that the oversized rudder and elevators provide.
• Wingspan: 20.5 in (515 mm) • Wing Area: 235 in² (15.2 dm²) • RTF Weight: 7.4 oz (210-225 g) • Wing Loading: 4.5-4.9 oz/ft² (14-15 g/dm²) • Length: 22.75 in (580 mm) • Requires: brushless outrunner motor, 4-channel radio w/3 micro servos, 8A brushless ESC, prop, 3-cell LiPo battery & LiPo-compatible charger
GPMA1570 Riot 3D EP ARF Transparent Yellow
GPMA1571 Riot 3D EP ARF White
For more information please visit www.electrifly.com
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||**NEW** Great Planes ElectriFly XPD-8 EP ARF Jet & HyperFlow Ducted Fan Unit||Jim T. Graham||Product Announcements||1||Mar 26, 2015 06:13 PM|
|New Product||**NEW** Great Planes ElectriFly Riot 3D EP ARF||Mandy||3D Flying||261||Sep 22, 2013 06:21 PM|
|New Product||Electrifly E-performance Series Extra 330s 3d Ep Arf||Jim T. Graham||Product Announcements||2||Jan 24, 2009 02:59 PM|
|New Product||**NEW** Electrifly Reactor 3D EP ARF||Mandy||Product Announcements||0||Aug 07, 2006 12:37 PM|
|U Can Do 3D EP ARF||Mr. Wiz||3D Flying||149||Nov 26, 2005 02:45 AM|