Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 06, 2002, 09:32 AM
Waterford, NY
Joined Jun 2002
34 Posts
best sport flyer for Qualcomms??

Just crashed the Mini Max, again.

Broke the fuselage, cracked the gearbox, and destroyed the flimsy wing support.

The added weight from a half dozen epoxy repair jobs is starting to make the little plane a little heavy. Must be time for a new plane.

I was thinking of another Mini max but....is there another 280 size plane that works well with the Qualcomms?? i was hoping for something a bit more sporty and i think the Qualcomm discharge rate will not tolerate a larger engine.... any suggestions??
lemmeatthem is offline Find More Posts by lemmeatthem
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 06, 2002, 09:40 AM
Live to ride... and fly!
Forney, TX
Joined Mar 2002
15,165 Posts
Todd's Tiny.

http://www.toddsmodels.com/tiny.htm

Todd's Tiny- ready to fly!!!

This plane is an absolute blast to fly. Set the rates low until you get the hang of it, then crank up the rates for some insanity. I'm running mine on an M100 with Qualcomms (15-20 minute runs), fun like this would get outlawed if Congress found out about it!
Tres Wright is offline Find More Posts by Tres Wright
Old Aug 06, 2002, 10:03 AM
Waterford, NY
Joined Jun 2002
34 Posts
I have been looking at the tiny!! but i was not sure if the qualcomms were too heavy....

I like the looks of the split tail, can that be done without a computer radio?? I see you have the single rudder setup, What tail configuration do you recommend??
lemmeatthem is offline Find More Posts by lemmeatthem