HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by putt_13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 05, 2002, 02:30 PM
Minneapolis, MN
Joined Aug 2002
1,858 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS-Begginner R/C Equipment w/Airplane

Hello
I have a Sky Master by Thunder Tiger for Sale. The plane itself is not in OK shape. I bought it abused, and i had to do some fixing to it. The electronics for the plane are in great working order. I havent got it to fly succesfully, because I never was told how to fly, but I bet it could fly with some help of a real r/c pilot. You will get the whole plane, Panda AM 2-Channel transmitter, Panda 12v DC Charger, 2 battery packs(1 needs work), 2 servos, 1 Panda receiver, Auto-Cutoff system, On/Off Switch, and Push Button Motor Start, and a motor. The prop and gear shaft are broken, but I will include an extra prop(not made for the plane) You can order a new prop at the URL I will include as well as a new gear shaft. I would suggest this to someone who wants new electronics, or someone who enjoys fixing up planes. I consider all offers, and I will sell it to the highest offer I get. Pictures will be available soon. e-mail me at putt_13@charter.net with an offer, or reply to this thread. Thanx Patrick Jones
putt_13 is offline Find More Posts by putt_13
Last edited by putt_13; Aug 05, 2002 at 04:28 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread