SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shawnbach, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Aug 01, 2006, 03:10 AM
Joined Jul 2006
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Found
JR Quattro or other JR tx for parts

I'm looking for a used/broken JR Quattro or any other radio with the parts pictured below.

The parts that I'm looking for belong to the gimbal assemblies. It is more or less a cam follower held down by a spring, which reacts to two small plastic prongs to center the gimbal on one of its axes. I'm in search of the cam follower and spring.

Here is the part with spring next to an English ruler (roughly 1.4 inch in length) on 5 squares per inch graph paper.

Here is the part's location (its missing).

Here is the part's location (in place).

Here is the part's location from top (its missing, but notice exact same part is on right side of this picture).

If you're curious as to why I want these parts, I'm trying to make my Quattro self center on the throttle axis after removing the throttle ratchet. I'm using it to control a Snelflight Hoverfly (tethered indoor helicopter).
shawnbach is offline Find More Posts by shawnbach
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2006, 08:26 AM
Pacific Northwest
Joined Sep 2004
247 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
PM sent.
SamD is offline Find More Posts by SamD
Old Aug 02, 2006, 11:24 AM
Harikay
Sunny Central Kalifornia