HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 27, 2001, 08:29 PM
Hope Mills, NC USA
Joined May 2001
9 Posts
Infra red transmitter and receiver for micro size aircraft

Looking for help on trying to find any other sites and information for purchasing or building an infra red transmitter and micro receiver for micro-size aircraft.I currently have FTRON and Dynamics Unlimited(waaay too pricey)on my list. I want to build extremely small and looking for ANY sites, links or just plain good old insight on what madness have in store for me...lol Thanks and Talk to you all soon-RON MILLER
Ron MIller is offline Find More Posts by Ron MIller
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2001, 10:05 PM
Stuck on a rock
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
5,884 Posts
AFAIK there are no other systems comercially available. Also, ZTRON is supposedly out of joysticks for the TX. FMA is going to introduce the ZTRON rx in a "real" TX case soon.

Aeronutz in England sell some nice small PCBs with dc/dc converter, esc and RX all in one + magnetic actuators. They work with the ZTRON RX:
http://www.aeronutz.free-online.co.uk

Brgds

Michael
epilot is online now Find More Posts by epilot
Old May 28, 2001, 09:51 AM
Houston, Texas
Joined Oct 2000
1,030 Posts
Don't know if this helps but have you looked at Toytronics may be something there
flailing is offline Find More Posts by flailing