HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Horizon Zig Zag 2 Racers Video Review!

Michael Heer and a variety of boys had a blast creating this video review of the Zig Zag Racers 2. They raced each other, jumped real boat's wakes and played water soccer. These boats are really quite stable but one flipped over while jumping a large boat wake at an angle and one was over turned by another boat while playing soccer. But rather than describing what the boats can do, in this review you can see for yourself.<br /><i><small><br />(This 1 video is viewable in 3 formats -- small for dial up; medium for most users; and ultra-high resolution, split into 3 segments, for broadband users.)</i></small>

Splash

video Michael Heer and a variety of boys had a blast creating this video review of the Zig Zag Racers 2. They raced each other, jumped real boat's wakes and played water soccer. These boats are really quite stable but one flipped over while jumping a large boat wake at an angle and one was over turned by another boat while playing soccer. But rather than describing what the boats can do, in this review you can see for yourself.<br /><i><small><br />(This 1 video is viewable in 3 formats -- small for dial up; medium for most users; and ultra-high resolution, split into 3 segments, for broadband users.)</i></small>

All available video presentations are listed below

Downloads

Sample still images from the video

Discussion

There are no posts