HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by kansascloud, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 22, 2006, 12:13 PM
Checking the wind
Aubry Township, Kansas South of KC.
Joined Jan 2002
1,404 Posts
Discussion
Big Ol Park Flyer emerging from my shop

I really like the Magpie for the way it flys and for its' size. IT'S LARGE! I'm not totally satisfied with the fuselage however. If you just build it to the plans it would be just fine. Stock it is a throw together belly landing trainer that can easily epoxied back together.

Well, I'm 30 years past the trainer stage and I like a little fancier airplane. I don't really like all the radio equipment hanging out in the wind. Also I love making takeoffs and landings. The attach point of the stock landing gear is weak and can wobble. So here it is...my under construction kit bash of the Mountain Models Magpie. I basically hacked out a full fuse out of foam sheet. I'll continue to post details and photos here as she comes along. Right now I am actually covering the fuse.
kansascloud is offline Find More Posts by kansascloud
to remove ads between posts