HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by codell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 05:14 PM
What WAS Willis talking about?
Hays, Kansas, United States
Joined Dec 2003
66 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
Sold
OS .10 FSR Parts engine, free shipping

I bought 2 of these same engines together, thinking I would keep the better looking of the 2. So after I sold one, I discovered this engine has problems and I can't use it. This engine has very low compression, starts hard and will only run at full throttle. My guess is that it has a lot of time on it and the piston/sleeve are worn out. Otherwise, the engine is in very good condition. It is a clean and complete with no broken or missing parts. The carb is in great shape. Use as a parts enigne, or replace the piston and sleeve and have a nice runner. Price is $20 which includes shipping to the lower US 48. I prefer a Postal money order, or I can accept a personal check if you have good feedback. I can also accept Pay Pal, but please add 3% to cover fees. I may also be interested in trades for other aircraft engines, kits or radio gear, please let me know what you have. Please check out my feedback (user name codell on RCU and user name das-velocity on ebay), and email with questions. Thanks.

Scott
codell is offline Find More Posts by codell
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2006, 10:00 PM
ann abor
Joined Jun 2003
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 149
Will take at your asking price, let me know where to send postal money order, and can send by noon tomorrow.
softlanding is offline Find More Posts by softlanding
Old Jul 19, 2006, 11:05 PM
What WAS Willis talking about?
Hays, Kansas, United States
Joined Dec 2003
66 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
PM sent with address. Thanks.
codell is offline Find More Posts by codell
Closed Thread