HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 14, 2006, 06:29 AM
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Joined Sep 2003
510 Posts
Discussion
Help - Tiger Moth Plans by Flt Lt Gordon Whitehead, from Nexus Plans Service UK

Hi there!
I had bought a 25 size Tiger Moth plans from Nexus Plan Service (UK) the publisher of RCME. The plans were designed by Flt Lt Gordon Whitehead. I need little help with the construction. I have started to build, the plans they sent were not blueprints or CAD drawn but some photocopy of old plans and all the markings etc are not very clear.

Where I am stuck is the dihedral for the upper wings, which is next to impossible to decipher from the plans. The lower wings have a dihedral of 1 7/8". has anyone built from this plan or has the plan?? Just want to know what's the correct dihedral mentioned on the plans??

Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks
mchandrayan is offline Find More Posts by mchandrayan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2006, 01:57 PM
Winnipeg Canada
Joined Jul 2006
24 Posts
Search google for var.aviation drawing. Download dh82 in british section. This is a scale drawing. Should help.

Good luck.
scratchonly is offline Find More Posts by scratchonly
Old Jul 18, 2006, 01:08 AM
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Joined Sep 2003
510 Posts
thanks scratchonly. I have the answers for my question. Was able to contact the designer and he has been a great help.
mchandrayan is offline Find More Posts by mchandrayan