SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by gouda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 12, 2006, 05:46 PM
Is it summer yet?
Flight Level 46 X 92
Joined Feb 2002
2,000 Posts
Discussion
Rotten traders

You know, I have been using this web site for a reasonable amount of time. I've bought and sold with many people. I don't do this to make money, it's fun and part of the hobby to me. Then you do business with one bad apple and it just feels like there is no justice. I was the buyer in this instance and i was sold a plane that was improperly packaged and damaged in shipping. I rated him properly and he has the balls to give me a bad rating. Because I wouldn't put up with his crap and knew within hours that I was in for a rude awakining. RCG needs to come up with some system the protects people from this. RCU does a good job by giving to a place to rebutte a underserved rating. But here we have no recourse. Makes me wonder if I should make some changes and just use RCU.

I'll think about it...
gouda is offline Find More Posts by gouda
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2006, 01:18 AM
RCGroups tech support
Joined May 2002
3,427 Posts
You can take the issue to the site suggestions/complaints or contact one of the admins directly:
http://www.rcgroups.com/pages/contacts
Good thing I was browsing through the blogs
We had the several complaints about improper trader ratings before, and there's even an appropriate warning. So are you saying that the bad rating from FEDEXDC10 is bogus?
Mike Kolesnikov is offline Find More Posts by Mike Kolesnikov
Administrator
Old Jul 17, 2006, 09:50 AM
RCGroups tech support
Joined May 2002
3,427 Posts
Well, no answer, so I went ahead and deleted the negative rating given by FEDEXDC10. It looked bogus enough because of wrong URL to the deal...
Mike Kolesnikov is offline Find More Posts by Mike Kolesnikov
Administrator