HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:52 AM
Vampowered!
Crestview Florida
Joined Dec 2003
1,816 Posts
Contest
Get your crayons sharpened...I need a great Logo design for www.vampowerpro.com

This is gong to be fun guys and gals. Many of you have seen the new Jones Witch high amp switch by Vampowerpro.com This is a great new product invented by Mark Jones to make arming a large electric plane 1000 times safer than it is now. Read up on it here

Here is what I want. I need a logo designed that incorporates the Vampower theme which is a bat...and the Jones Witch being, of course, a witch. Think about using a lightening bolt in the design. And now your question....What the heck do I get for my effort? After all entries are received, a poll will be taken to determine most accepted enrty. Once a winner has been chosen..they will receive 100.00 in Vammy bucks to get whatever they want in lipos..esc's and on and on. Of course I will retain the rights to use the logo on my webpage with the winners name in credit....as if you would mind Crank up your logo ideas. The deadline is July 20th.
Ready set.........GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Vammy
Vamooska is offline Find More Posts by Vamooska
Last edited by Vamooska; Jul 12, 2006 at 01:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts