HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 10, 2006, 12:52 PM
Air Monkey
Aliso Viejo, CA
Joined Apr 2006
13 Posts
Question
Can anyone recommend a good slope spot in Aliso Viejo/Laguna?

I've been to Kite Hill in Aliso Viejo (great for gliders, not so great for slopers) and also viewed the AMA spot nearby (no license at the moment), however I'm wondering if anyone can share any other good spots to slope that are nearby?

With as many hills as their are in the region and taking into account some of the coastal bluffs down in Laguna Beach, there must be some good flying spots around.

TIA for anyone who can point me in the right direction!

-Erik
rcej is offline Find More Posts by rcej
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 10, 2006, 03:29 PM
Summit County, CO
Joined Apr 2005
25 Posts
Reef point isn't bad.
ISUVols is offline Find More Posts by ISUVols
Old Jul 10, 2006, 03:57 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
Get you AMA card and I'll check you out for Lilly Chappel--- great local slope and good slope lift with excellent thermals too!! Head for the beach for lot's of good spots to fly-- above Old Man's in San Clemente-- Reef Point State Park-- good flying there too!!
Timmig
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig