HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MustangAce17, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2006, 12:08 AM
EDF Addicted
Ocala,Florida
Joined Sep 2005
5,310 Posts
Trader Rating: 42
Wanted
trade stuff for a Hl Acrobaby,TERRY,or Wattage Hawk(not turbo)

im looking for one of these birds NIB or in good condition.i can only trade if its over $35 and i have some nice parkflyer/3d birds i don't fly any more. I have a Turbo Hawk and love it just want to make the original into a warmliner, The terry looks nice and goodd for brushless with a wing spar and no dihedral,while i just LOVE the Acro baby in all aspects. thanks for looking,and pm with offers
MustangAce17 is online now Find More Posts by MustangAce17
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread