Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by smitty413, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 07, 2006, 10:52 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Jun 2004
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Nitro Duratrax Evader. GOOD FOR BEGINNERS!

I have a duratrax nitro evader with a .12 engine in it. It is mostly stock. I did upgrade the shocks to rc10gt shocks so they would not leak, and I put better bearings in, and upgraded the wheel hubs to aluminum and all other ups that I dont even remember. Enigne still has plenty of life. I am not sure on how many gallons have been ran through but not many. Now for the downiside it needs a new antenna. I broke the antenna one day. I left it setting out and sure enough I find it broken in half. So you will need a new antenna but besides that you should be able to fire it up and go. I am including a reciever pack that is like 2100 mah, it is a really good battery. I have a charger for it I think, I am not sure. I also have a starter box I will include if you need it. I also have glow plugs I can throw in, and some other tools if you need them. If you are a nooby let me know, but I probably will already know w/o you telling me because of the questions you will ask. I will set you up good if you are new.

I would prefer an email if you are intrested. I do not check the forums daily like I check my email. I have ratings on rcuniverse.com in the marketplace. My username is: smitty4
smitty_4_13@hotmail.com

Ethan Smith
smitty413 is offline Find More Posts by smitty413
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 09, 2006, 11:20 PM
"OLD CHEAPSKATE" FOR SURE
Joined Dec 2004
338 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
PM sent
nakman8 is offline Find More Posts by nakman8
Old Jul 12, 2006, 08:19 AM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Jun 2004
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Still for sale... I will go a little cheaper if anyone is intrested.
smitty413 is offline Find More Posts by smitty413
Closed Thread