HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 27, 2006, 05:44 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,073 Posts
Fly-In
Reminder-7/8 JCSF Electric Fly-In (Colts Neck, NJ)

Guys,

If you're in the NJ/NY/PA area and are not heading out to Keith's event in MI check out our event in Colt's Neck NJ (central NJ) on Saturday July 8th. This is our third annual event and is now in honor of our friend and member Norm Hils, who passed away last year. Details of the event and directions are available on our website at www.jcsportfliers.org. The $10 landing fee get you lunch and a great flying site with other electric enthusiasts.

See you on the 8th!

Rob
stangrob is online now Find More Posts by stangrob
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 07, 2006, 06:24 AM
got any foam to bash?
Lake Grove,LI, NY
Joined Aug 2000
5,469 Posts
Rob

Joe Cabana and I should be there.

Tom
Tom Hunt is offline Find More Posts by Tom Hunt
Old Jul 07, 2006, 08:52 AM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,073 Posts
Tom,

That's great! Right now the forecast looks to be in our favor. I'm just hoping the wind gods take a break tomorrow as planned - 5 to 10 mph sounds good to me!

Rob
Old Jul 07, 2006, 12:17 PM
MASPETH NEW YORK
Joined Feb 2001
120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Rob

Joe Cabana and I should be there.

Tom

I will definitely be there.And maybe Steve Kowalski.

Frank
zoom-zoom is offline Find More Posts by zoom-zoom
Old Jul 15, 2006, 09:53 PM
West Long Branch, NJ
Joined Oct 2003
1,073 Posts
Guys,

Just got back from a week in our nation's capital (vacation with the family) and wanted to thank everyone for making last Saturday's event such a success. We had 26 registered pilots and perfect conditions. A special thanks to the SEFLI guys for making the trip out from the island.

Here are a few pics taken by our club president, Stan Berger. You can check out more photos at our club website:

www.jcsportfliers.org

Look for an invite to our fourth annual event next July '07. Should be another blast!

See everyone at NEAT!!!

Rob
Last edited by stangrob; Jul 15, 2006 at 10:11 PM.