HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ildo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 26, 2006, 11:40 AM
WWW.RITEHOBBY.COM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Oct 2004
514 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Sold
Intro Sale: DN Power Micro-Controlled LiPo/Li-Lon Balance Charger w/ LCD Display

Finally, there is something you must have for your LIPO batteries!! Charging has never been so easy!!!

DN Power Micro-Controlled LiPo/Li-Lon Balance Charger w/ LCD Display

Product Features:
1. Input voltage: DC 11V~15V. The working electric current is less than 6A when it is charged in full load. The current of the fuse is 10A,which could prevent short circuit.
2. The charge current is 0.2A~2.0A and the adjusting step is 0.2A,which can be set by the buttons on the board.
3. Controlled by 4 separated internal micro computers. charge 1S-4S battery separately. no like other serial charging + balancer setup on the market. More efficient.
4. 4 separated JST style charging ports, one general charging port.
5. Big LCD display. real-time displays voltage and charging processing clearly and separately.
6. Low voltage protection. charger won't charge any cell if voltage is lower than 2.7v.
7. Automatically stop charging when it's done. A buzzer will call.
8. 4 separated parallel charging circuits ensure your battery 100% fully charged. Higher efficiency.
9. Charge mode of the balanced parallel connection
A. charge in parallel connection for one single cell or four single cells at one time
B. charge in parallel connection for a pile of two series-wound lithium cells or two piles of two series-wound lithium cells at one time
C. charge in parallel connection for a pile of three series-wound lithium cells or one single lithium cell at one time
D. charge in parallel connection for a pile of four series-wound lithium cells
10. Working rating: -20 ~ 60 C
11. Fully circuit protection: protect the charger and battery even when connect the battery or the power supply reversely.
12. General charging port will allow you charge any lipo battery which has balanering leads.

grab one and try it.
30 days risk free try-out!!!
if you don't like it, simply return it within 30 days and you get your money back!

thank you for looking.
now never worry about charging again, just enjoy your flying!
Jun
XUS HOBBY

PS: see more pictures and info here
ildo is offline Find More Posts by ildo
Last edited by ildo; Jul 10, 2006 at 01:57 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2006, 06:28 AM
USA, IN, Nineveh
Joined Apr 2002
2,404 Posts
Trader Rating: 299
Hi ildo,

I would like to give this charger a try.
How do I get the limited time price and free shipping?
I went to your web site and the special price is not on there.

Tim
tdearth is offline Find More Posts by tdearth
Old Jun 27, 2006, 07:22 AM
AMA 506547
United States, CA, North Highlands
Joined Sep 2004
8,672 Posts
Trader Rating: 1148
It's an offline deal. I just shot you his PayPal addy via PM. I know he's got a ton of em.
Jun's a great guy to deal with!!

I've got one of these chargers on the way. Can't wait to try it out

Brian
punkindrublik is online now Find More Posts by punkindrublik
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 27, 2006, 07:25 AM
Washougal Wa
Joined Nov 2003
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Good morning,
Would like to try one. Do we just paypal you with a link??

Thanks
Larry B
larryb1151 is offline Find More Posts by larryb1151
Old Jun 27, 2006, 11:04 AM
WWW.RITEHOBBY.COM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Oct 2004
514 Posts
yes, for those who wanna just buy the charger.
simply send $65 to our paypal account:
paypal@xushobby.com

and put a note of "DN Power lipo charger"

I will take care the rest

thanks & enjoy

Jun
Old Jun 27, 2006, 12:56 PM
Silver Spring , MD
Joined Jul 2002
308 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
Just want to make sure:
Quote:
11. Fully circuit protection: protect the charger and battery even when connect the battery or the power supply reversely.
So if I connect the battery reverse or in the wrong order , the battery and charger will all be protected? Has it been tested?

I destroyed my CS balancing charger with a Electric Power battery ( it only took a few seconds without power supply attached) and it will cost me $35 + shipping to have it fixed. I will buy your charger if you can confirm charger's protection circuit will work correctly.

Thanks
localbuyer is offline Find More Posts by localbuyer
Old Jun 27, 2006, 01:28 PM
WWW.RITEHOBBY.COM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Oct 2004
514 Posts

you can feel safe on this charger.
in fact, it's made by the same manufacturer that makes the CS balance charger.
we've tested it already, we plug the EP battery into this charger, with power supply on. both charger and battery are safe. the charger won't start charging no matter how many times you press the "start" button!

I believe you will love it.

thanks!

Jun

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbuyer
Just want to make sure:

So if I connect the battery reverse or in the wrong order , the battery and charger will all be protected? Has it been tested?

I destroyed my CS balancing charger with a Electric Power battery ( it only took a few seconds without power supply attached) and it will cost me $35 + shipping to have it fixed. I will buy your charger if you can confirm charger's protection circuit will work correctly.

Thanks
Old Jun 27, 2006, 02:04 PM
Ouch...
Simpsonville, SC
Joined Aug 2005
141 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Jun -

I thought it looked awefully similiar! Does this mean that it will work with the CSRC packs? I know you mentioned other brands earlier...

Thanks-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ildo

you can feel safe on this charger.
in fact, it's made by the same manufacturer that makes the CS balance charger.we've tested it already, we plug the EP battery into this charger, with power supply on. both charger and battery are safe. the charger won't start charging no matter how many times you press the "start" button!

I believe you will love it.

thanks!

Jun
frvrngn is offline Find More Posts by frvrngn
Old Jun 27, 2006, 02:33 PM
WWW.RITEHOBBY.COM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Oct 2004
514 Posts
yes, you are exactly right!
it will charge CSRC packs without using any adapter.
and will charge most of brands(with JST balance tap) with the coming adapters(like Electric Power, Dualsky, TrueRC, etc)
also the adapter for TP and PQ battery will be availalbe next month.

thanks

Jun

Quote:
Originally Posted by frvrngn
Jun -

I thought it looked awefully similiar! Does this mean that it will work with the CSRC packs? I know you mentioned other brands earlier...

Thanks-
Old Jun 27, 2006, 03:04 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
Looks like you're well on track with this product Jun. It's nice to see you back up and running again.

I'll be buying one of these after the TP Adapters come out. Are there going to be any PQ or Hyperion adapters in the near future?

-Chris
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
Old Jun 27, 2006, 03:31 PM
WWW.RITEHOBBY.COM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Oct 2004
514 Posts
thanks Chris!

the adapter for PQ or Hyperion will come out very soon.

I will let you know

cheers

Jun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze.45
Looks like you're well on track with this product Jun. It's nice to see you back up and running again.

I'll be buying one of these after the TP Adapters come out. Are there going to be any PQ or Hyperion adapters in the near future?

-Chris
Old Jun 28, 2006, 09:05 AM
Ridgeley, Wv
Joined Mar 2005
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
paypal sent. Please let me know when the adapters come in. I need electric-power and tp. For 2 & 3 cell packs. Thanks, Greg
Greg Athey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Athey
Old Jun 28, 2006, 09:31 AM
AMA 506547
Joined Sep 2004
8,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Athey
Please let me know when the adapters come in. I need electric-power and tp.
Electric-Powers plug right in
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 28, 2006, 09:39 AM
Ridgeley, Wv
Joined Mar 2005
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindrublik
Electric-Powers plug right in

Thanks punkindrublik!! Can I just swap wires on the balancing plug for the tps or should I wait till the adapters come in? Greg
Greg Athey is offline Find More Posts by Greg Athey
Old Jun 28, 2006, 09:42 AM
AMA 506547
Joined Sep 2004
8,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Athey
Thanks punkindrublik!! Can I just swap wires on the balancing plug for the tps or should I wait till the adapters come in? Greg
You betcha
You CAN change the taps on your batteries to TP taps, but I think your battery will survive til they come in if you don't wanna do all that soldering. That would be my choice, but then again, I'm lazy

Brian
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread