SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by kirbster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 22, 2006, 02:40 PM
Find More Posts by kirbster
Trader Rating: 8
United States, TX, The Colony
Joined Jan 2006
7 Posts
For Sale
Hirobo Freya X-spec with upgrades and tons of spares

I have had the x-spec a few years now.Enjoyed it immensely.I recently overhauled it and since it has not been flown.During the overhaul i replaced most of the bearings including the one way bearing on the auto hub.(that cost a chunk.. ).The main upgrade on it is the tailservo holder,which is plastic on the stock(included) but the one on it now is annodised blue and CF.It also has a 600cc tank instead of the stock 550cc tank(included).The control rods were also replaced to accomodate 690mm main blades.Also has carbon extreme vertical and horizontal fins.
The kit will come with a brand new OS 91 c-spec/w-pump engine,690mm V-Blades,95mm v-blades on the tail,JR heavy duty switch and quick UK receiver box.(7.9 gear ratio,pinion for the 60-70 class engine also included)
I am including tons of spares with this for the buyer which are way way too many to write here.(See pictures for details)
I will also include a brand new JR 10ch receiver and a sparingly used futaba 9350 digital servo and a JR 8700G tail rotor high speed servo.

1000$ shipped for it all.Will accept USPS MO for payment.If using paypal kindly add 3% to help with the fees.Thanx....
kirbster is offline Find More Posts by kirbster
Last edited by kirbster; Jul 06, 2006 at 03:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by 50feet
Trader Rating: 12
DELAWARE
Joined Mar 2003
846 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Can you post some pics of the helicopter?
50feet is offline Find More Posts by 50feet
Old Jun 22, 2006, 09:12 PM
Joined Jan 2006
7 Posts
pics posted.
Old Jul 06, 2006, 03:24 PM
Joined Jan 2006
7 Posts
I added a brand new receiver to the sale along with 2 digital servos..Original post edited...Kindly read