HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:52 AM
Joined Jun 2006
9 Posts
Discussion
Online stores with quick shipping and processing

Folks,

Is there an online store that has reliable same day shipping by express mail?

Philip
philiprst is offline Find More Posts by philiprst
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 22, 2006, 08:14 AM
Letchworth, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jul 2004
11,870 Posts
Where are you located? Here in UK I always get my orders from Puffin Models delivered next day -- they're not 100% on-line because you have to phone your order when you've seen what you want, or even if you haven't seen it

I've also placed a few orders with Tower Hobbies in the US, and their delivery to my UK address has been 10 days or less. I consider that very good, considering they have to go through UK Customs. Recently I needed a part that was out of stock, and they put me on the waiting list and emailed me as soon as it came in.
abenn is offline Find More Posts by abenn
Old Jun 22, 2006, 12:36 PM
United States, NY, Queens
Joined Oct 2005
2,791 Posts
I've had quick shipment from HorizonHobby and from Boondoggles. Also, GorillaBob on e-bay has been excellent.
Leo L is online now Find More Posts by Leo L
Old Jun 22, 2006, 04:29 PM
WAA pilot #167 (yeah baby!)
Far, Far, Far West Texas. ie. El Paso
Joined Aug 2002
950 Posts
All E RC
http://www.allerc.com

Aeromicro
http://www.aeromicro.com/index.htm

BP Hobbies
http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=V815101

All great places, never a problem and quick shipping from all.

All E RC is in Arizona, Aeromicro is in California, and BP is in New Jersey.

-Adam
Ahawk is offline Find More Posts by Ahawk
Old Jun 22, 2006, 05:24 PM
staten island new york
Joined Sep 1999
829 Posts
BP hobbies specifically says
Shipping: We ship most of our orders using USPS Priority MailŪ. Depending on your post office, shipments usually takes 3 to 4 days. For orders that are very heavy or require a large box we will ship using Fedex Ground or Fedex Home Delivery. At this time we will not ship any orders with overnight delivery.
so if you mean express, no overnight or anything like that. But they still ship fast, at least to NY.
mrneutron is offline Find More Posts by mrneutron