HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 21, 2006, 12:56 AM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,459 Posts
Discussion
Recent Fun Flyers

Just Finished Glovesave39's F-16 XL. What a sweet flying plane. It also looks super cool in the air and is very strong. Made it in 6mm Dep, and used a Gobrushless Single Stator Special Edition which will put out 17 oz. of thrust and only weighs 1 oz. This thing flys all day on 1 1200 3 cell pack and will go straight up while rolling like a drill. I probably need to turn my throws down. Anyway I wanted to post a picture even though I am not through with the painting and sharpie touches. I am having too much fun flying it. Thanks Glove for a great / fun easy to build plane.

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LaTrax Alias with a 1Si Camera
to remove ads between posts