HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by muscleflex, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2006, 03:37 AM
Leeds, UK
Joined Nov 2004
1,388 Posts
Discussion
Spare parts for Lama

my LAMA has been on display since i had a minor crash (outside of the house fighting the wind) and cracked some blades..and bent the shaft.
finally decided to order some spare parts last week. parts came beginning of this week.
when i replaced the blades, there was major wobble on the heli. i knew it must have been the blades not balanced. so i took them off and balanced the top blades first. sure enough, one blade needed A LOT of tape to get it to balance.
last night, i have decided to rebalance the blade properly. took me about an hour. now, she flies wonderfully and altho there's still a slight vibration, she looks good in the air!
i still want to fully balance everything on her tho..but with the imminent arrival of my new Trex XL, this might get pushed back.
muscleflex is offline Find More Posts by muscleflex
to remove ads between posts