Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 23, 2002, 03:06 PM
Atlanta
Joined Jun 2002
776 Posts
is there a flying field in atlanta???

is there a flying field or park(open) in atlanta... there is one but its too far ... its known as fayette flyers.. 30 miles from my house... i hate going that far....i live near dekalb area
thanks
someone special is offline Find More Posts by someone special
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2002, 03:54 PM
The Alleged Pilot
Atlanta, GA
Joined Jan 2001
244 Posts
There's a list of Atlanta Area clubs here: http://www.pearnet.com/GMA-CLUB/

I've setup an informal discussion forum for Atlanta area electric flight enthusiasts to get together and organize flying sites and meetings. So far we have about 25 members and have found one good flying site up in Alpharetta. Great place to fly, though and we usually have at least 2-3 people there flying. Check it out at the link below.

Eloquinn

Atlanta Flying Batteries
eloquinn is offline Find More Posts by eloquinn
Old Jul 23, 2002, 07:35 PM
This space for rent
Peachtree City, Ga USA
Joined Apr 2000
810 Posts
The Atlanta RC club is a bit closer to you, but the field is not as nice as the Fayette flyers field. Don't think your going to find as active a group of E flyer anywhere else in the area. As far a I know we are the only club in the area with a dedicated park flyer area.
Come on down and visit...

Steven
Steven D is offline Find More Posts by Steven D