HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by UBILDIT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2006, 09:43 AM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,457 Posts
Cool
Meeting Members In Person

I have recently had the pleasure to meet 2 members in person as they traveled by my place of business. Greg McNair was the first one. We had even split an order of Depron without even meeting in person. Then I got him on board to be a Superfly demo team member. and we met, exchanged foam and have been talking frequently since that time. He lives near me and has kids similar ages to mine.
The yesterday, Imopar69 PM'd me that he was on the way to Birmingham from Ft. Rucker Alabama and to give him a call. He and his family stopped by on the way and I got to meet them all. Such nice people and we all had something in common.
Greg has a HoverDisc we talk about all the time. Imopar has a mini BOP that I recently order one of thanks to him showing me the video of his going about 100 mph. He brought his with him just to make me jealous I'm sure.

These two guys are the most recent. Hippo and Vyceroy and I met for the first time at the SEEF and I talk with them on a regular basis now. WarrEagle from south Alabama invited me to a night fly in his area on the 17th and if I can go, I will. Would like to meet him as well. RCGroups has been like another family to me and I really enjoy being a part of it. I only hope that I can be as helpful and considerate as the folks who have joined and posted before me have been.

Bo
UBILDIT is offline Find More Posts by UBILDIT
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by UBILDIT; Jun 21, 2006 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Adding a picture
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 28, 2006, 12:45 PM
Victoria Super Mortem
BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA
Joined Jan 2006
1,457 Posts
Past Life Explains it.

This picture explains so much.