HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 05, 2006, 10:26 PM
park city
Joined Jul 2004
934 Posts
Contest
skymac rc's first annual "vette city big birds"

Skymac in Bowling Green KY.(corvette capitol) is having our first annual giant scale fly-in on the last weekend of July(29-30). People are welcome to come friday early and setup, ect. as the field will be open. We have currently been working on and soon to be finished field expansion project. Our club has just recieved a grant from the tourist commission. Our runway is soon to be 800'x50' of pavement. We will also be adding electricity and an expanded parking area. Our field is a beautiful open area with plenty of shade trees. Rv's and campers are welcome. There are plenty of hotels within a 3-15 mile radius of our field. Anything with an imaa legal wingspan is welcome to fly whether it be aerobatic,sport,warbird,turbine,ect., bring your giants and join in on the fun. We are really excited about this and have really been working hard to make our field the premier rc flying club in the tri-state area. AMA membership and a $20.00 landing fee is all thats required to fly. We are located about 3 miles off I-65, not far from the corvette plant in bowling green, ky. Come join us and help us break in our new runway and lets make this an annual memorable event!!

For info on our club check out our websight. www.skymacrc.com
For more info on " Vette City Big birds ", contact me Chad Wilson at 270-590-0943. E-mail- taildragger22003@yahoo.com
OR
Dennis Bac at 270-783-4004. E-mail- dennisrchobbys@cs.com

Stay tuned for more info! Spread the word! Thanks!!
taildragger21 is offline Find More Posts by taildragger21
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2006, 08:08 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
flyers

Send me a flyer. I'll copy it and hand them out at our July club meeting and post one on our bulletin board..
I plan on attending.. Brian Smith Tullahoma Tn
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Jun 10, 2006, 10:21 AM
park city
Joined Jul 2004
934 Posts
Hey Brian! Thanks for the help.. Send me your email address, and I can send you an attachment of the flyer. You can print it off from that. Thanks!!
Old Jun 10, 2006, 11:52 AM
<>< AKA W4BPS
USA, TN, Tullahoma
Joined Dec 2001
2,428 Posts
Printed flyers

I was this time able to print out flyers from your web site. I have done that and will post them on our bulletin board and pass them out to our guys.. Brian Smith

PS. Printed out some maps too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taildragger21
Hey Brian! Thanks for the help.. Send me your email address, and I can send you an attachment of the flyer. You can print it off from that. Thanks!!
BrianSmith is offline Find More Posts by BrianSmith
Old Jun 10, 2006, 08:43 PM
park city
Joined Jul 2004
934 Posts
Thank you so much!! We look forward to you guys coming up tp the event!!!
chad