SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 30, 2006, 06:42 PM
Pickin' an a Flyin'
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Apr 2004
1,917 Posts
Video
GWS Zero conversion

Finally, video of the glow Zero. I don't think the engine was running very well, it was about a 40 or 50 degree temperature difference from the last time I ran it (hot!), maybe that's it, but it seemed to lack a bit of power from the last time. Still alot of fun to fly.

I cut out as much of the crap as possible, but it's still a rather poorly shot video. Not so much the camera man as our location. There's sort of a large hill, so mostly it's sky shots (just watch the clouds move!). By the time you could see trees as a background, I was about 5' off the ground. Most of this video is at about 30-100 ft from the camera, about 20' off the ground. The agility of this plane is insane, it can do a 360 turn in about 10' diameter. At speed, it climbs like a monkey. It'll do whatever I want It's alot of fun to dance with this plane.
Wufnu is offline Find More Posts by Wufnu
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2006, 06:50 PM
Pickin' an a Flyin'
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Apr 2004
1,917 Posts
Oh yah, dad missed the landing (shut it off when I asked if anyone was coming). This thing must make an excellent glider, and I can see how it was powered with an IPS motor. The thing just FLOATS in. I could probably run behind it and catch it.
Wufnu is offline Find More Posts by Wufnu