Old May 30, 2006, 07:55 AM
Flyin' High
Staten Island, NY
Joined Aug 2005
162 Posts
Build Log
Super Flying Models Eindecker Assembly

Hello Everyone.

I took sometime off the last 2 months from my SBD Dauntless Build to assembly the Super Flying Models Eindercker my wife got me for Xmas. Also took the time to make up a web wite for myself so I dont have to keep uploading photos and video to the different RC Sites I post on. Here is the link, Enjoy.

Gary...

http://home.si.rr.com/garyrc/Eindecker.htm
rnrdoc is offline Find More Posts by rnrdoc
to remove ads between posts
Old May 30, 2006, 11:21 AM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
23,311 Posts
Very nice! I have had my eye on that particular ARF from Horizon and am glad you posted this!
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old May 31, 2006, 07:31 AM
Flyin' High
Staten Island, NY
Joined Aug 2005
162 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmot
Very nice! I have had my eye on that particular ARF from Horizon and am glad you posted this!

Hey K-
Is it the same ARF???
It was a pleasure to assemble. Just put the push Rods together and into the body of hte plane first beofre attaching the tail feathers. Will make it easier.

gary...
rnrdoc is offline Find More Posts by rnrdoc