HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2002, 10:25 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
ail/rud mixing help needed w/ flash 5X

I am trying to program this function in my radio. I followed the instructions in the manual and when I move the ailerons left the rudder moves left, but when I move the ailerons right the rudder stays neutral. The screen reads "nor" "on" and "-40%". When the stick is moved to the right the "nor" disapears and the numbers turn to "+0%" Do I need to program both sides of the f stick? If so I can find no mention of it in the manual.

Also when programming expo with this radio, I want a negative number to make the control less sensitive or twitchy near the centered positions correct?

Thanks again for the help and info.
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2002, 10:54 PM
Profiled Interfractionalist
Tacoma,WA USA
Joined Jun 2001
4,036 Posts
Page 19.
William A is offline Find More Posts by William A
Last edited by William A; Mar 03, 2014 at 04:31 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 10:56 PM
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,880 Posts
Mike,

I fly JR so this is a guess at best, but the way it works on some functions with JR is you have to hold a little right or what ever, so you get the + with the 0%, then hit your button to increase the value. Try it!!

Later,
David
David Hogue is offline Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 18, 2002, 11:21 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
I'll give it a try in the morning thanks guys!

BTW I have about 30 flights on the X250 so far and it is a great plane to fly. So far not a single crash (OK some landings weren't where I wanted them ) and I have not destroyed anything on the plane. to me this flies better in the wind than the Cutie. Life is good!
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
Old Jul 19, 2002, 08:01 AM
Nashville TN
Joined Apr 2001
57 Posts
Hi,
Yes, you do have to program both sides of the stick. Just push the stick slightly one way (L/R) and make your setting, then push the stick in the opposite direction and set the other side.

Servo endpoint adjustment works the same way.
Cheers,
--Bob
BNA Bob is offline Find More Posts by BNA Bob