HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2002, 09:25 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
ail/rud mixing help needed w/ flash 5X

I am trying to program this function in my radio. I followed the instructions in the manual and when I move the ailerons left the rudder moves left, but when I move the ailerons right the rudder stays neutral. The screen reads "nor" "on" and "-40%". When the stick is moved to the right the "nor" disapears and the numbers turn to "+0%" Do I need to program both sides of the f stick? If so I can find no mention of it in the manual.

Also when programming expo with this radio, I want a negative number to make the control less sensitive or twitchy near the centered positions correct?

Thanks again for the help and info.
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2002, 09:54 PM
Profiled Interfractionalist
Tacoma,WA USA
Joined Jun 2001
3,988 Posts
Page 19.
William A is offline Find More Posts by William A
Last edited by William A; Mar 03, 2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2002, 09:56 PM
Go Dawgs!!!!!!!
USA, NC, Clayton
Joined Feb 2001
5,813 Posts
Mike,

I fly JR so this is a guess at best, but the way it works on some functions with JR is you have to hold a little right or what ever, so you get the + with the 0%, then hit your button to increase the value. Try it!!

Later,
David
David Hogue is online now Find More Posts by David Hogue
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 18, 2002, 10:21 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
I'll give it a try in the morning thanks guys!

BTW I have about 30 flights on the X250 so far and it is a great plane to fly. So far not a single crash (OK some landings weren't where I wanted them ) and I have not destroyed anything on the plane. to me this flies better in the wind than the Cutie. Life is good!
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
Old Jul 19, 2002, 07:01 AM
Nashville TN
Joined Apr 2001
57 Posts
Hi,
Yes, you do have to program both sides of the stick. Just push the stick slightly one way (L/R) and make your setting, then push the stick in the opposite direction and set the other side.

Servo endpoint adjustment works the same way.
Cheers,
--Bob
BNA Bob is offline Find More Posts by BNA Bob