HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 26, 2006, 04:46 PM
Mitchell, South Dakota, United States
Joined Jun 2004
196 Posts
Help!
Help with CJM rotating Corsair retracts!?

Hello,Im finishing up my .60 sized top flite corsair and am running into some troubles with the retracts..Im using CJM 90 degree rotating retracts and the wheels wont rotate fully when they go up in to the well...Its pretty disappointing.I think its the spring that wraps around the upper arm that controls the rotation but this spring would have to be super tight to make these rotate quicker..Any thoughts?Someone must have had this problem also..I made a video of the problem..please check it out and help me!!Thanks,Dustin

http://media.putfile.com/Retracts-1
rmeflyerkid is offline Find More Posts by rmeflyerkid
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2006, 05:55 PM
Keep building, buying,fly
Suffolk, In the UK
Joined May 2004
2,618 Posts
Man those retracts are fast. I have just put a set of mechanicals in my little P40. They are hanger 9 from their corsair and work quite sweet here is a little video of them

http://media.putfile.com/Kyosho-Twist-and-turn-retracts

www.densplanes.co.uk
Bigplumbs is offline Find More Posts by Bigplumbs
Old May 26, 2006, 05:59 PM
Mitchell, South Dakota, United States
Joined Jun 2004
196 Posts
I just emailed CJM and they responded in about 20 min..the guy also said they were way too fast and should be slowed down with an adjustable valve or collet on the line...i think ill order a valve and that will slow down the speed giving the strut time to rotate...should solve the problem..i hope
rmeflyerkid is offline Find More Posts by rmeflyerkid