HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 17, 2006, 11:42 PM
Registered Foam Abuser
Stone Mountain
Joined Oct 2003
1,592 Posts
Discussion
Castle Creations customer good will

First of all I'd like to say that I really like Castle Creations products. I have talked to Patrick and think he is really into his products and wants his company to be the best.
The problem I have is that all of my planes have CC esc's except the crown jewel in my fleet. This really bothers me. I'd like to run all CC products. When I was putting that plane together almost two months ago the CC HV 85 wasn't in stock anywhere so I had to buy a Jeti opto 77. I'm still waiting on my "free" program card for that esc.

I know that in the past i've sent in damaged CC controllers for the no questions asked replacement (for a small fee) and recieved a new ESC.

I think It would be outstanding if they would take my almost new jetti esc and apply the replacement procedure so I can have an all Castle fleet.

Just my thoughts and wishes,
Eric
jiggiba is offline Find More Posts by jiggiba
to remove ads between posts
Old May 18, 2006, 06:50 AM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,940 Posts
I respectfully disagree.

If you purchased a Jeti then you are just stuck with it.
RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man
Old May 18, 2006, 09:50 AM
FPV Enthusiast
New Brunswick, Canada
Joined Nov 2004
1,884 Posts
Why not just sell it and then buy your CC HV85?
martinic is offline Find More Posts by martinic