HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Trikster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 17, 2006, 01:41 PM
Zoom, zoom...
Roseville, CA (Sacramento area)
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
For Sale
Leaving Hobby - All must go

I hope to sell this as a package and to a local buyer so I don't have to ship it. Some of the bits are rather large and shipping would be expensive. I live in the Sacramento area and would be willing to drive to Vacaville for a Bay area buyer.

OK, here we go! This entire package has seen 8 flights. Two of the batteries have been cycled 3 times and the last one twice. The plane is propped to draw less than 7 amps static so the batteries were never pushed above their 11 amp rating. Most flights were 30 to 40 minutes and never hit the cutoff on the T-Bird 18 ESC. Everything was bought new. No crashes. Damage to Slow Stick happened during transport from the field. Elevator popped off stick and rudder bent, very easy fix. The main wing has a press crack in it along the edge of the reinforcing tape in the middle of the wing. Also easy to fix (can do the repairs if the buyer wants).

Please click this link for an itemized list of what I am selling: http://www.woodardway.com/forsale.htm (Easier to keep track of each item using Excel and output its table as HTML)

I accept funds transfers from Paypal, Postal Money orders, but prefer cash (since I am looking for a local pickup). I need to sell pretty soon as I have some bills that must be paid. Pictures available upon request.
Trikster is offline Find More Posts by Trikster
Last edited by Trikster; May 17, 2006 at 01:49 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2006, 07:27 PM
MDKing
USA, TX, Sherman
Joined Jun 2004
98 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Local pickup

what is the cost for the package?
MDKING is offline Find More Posts by MDKING
Old May 17, 2006, 09:44 PM
Zoom, zoom...
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
If you click on the link above, you will see a list of everything in the package. $456 for the entire package and if someone buys it, I will throw in the transmitter case as well. It is a really nice case that will hold the Tx, wall charger, and all the batteries for your trip to the field. The case cost me $20 but for the price of the package, I will include it for free.
Old May 18, 2006, 04:04 PM
Zoom, zoom...
Joined May 2003
3,514 Posts
Bump -- Please look at the link above to see what is in the package. I believe pricing is more than fair.
Closed Thread