SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ghostmechanic, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 16, 2006, 10:29 PM
1 paycheck away from homeless
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Trader Rating: 233
For Sale
Plantraco .9 gram starter set, complete

I have for sale the complete Plantraco starter set with the .9 gram receiver, 2 mini-actuators, 2 bahoma 90mAh batteries & of course the transmitter. I am also including a nicely built cootie plane that was built from the plans received from Bob Selman. The cootie I built deviates from the plans a little bit & is a little harder to fly but, is faster. The fuse is made from 2 pieces of .025 foam from dynamics unlimited sandwiching a piece of 1/64ths contest grade balsa. very light & strong. The radio set is like brand new, in fact the receiver is a new replacement. The batteries have only been charged about 10 times each. I had a friend talk me into this stuff & it is just not my thing. Plus, I am very soon going to be driving a truck over the road & will never have the time for it. I am only selling as a complete set except I will remove from the plane if you don't want it. I will take $225.00 shipped for it if you live in the lower 48 states. I have never sold anything on here so I have no idea how to upload pictures. If you PM me with an email address I can email some to you. If you want to check out my feedback on ebay to see if I can be trusted my user name is fcastevecars. I have 100% positive on there. If this does not sell in a week or so it will be listed there. I wanted to give the fine people on here first chance. I will accept paypal or a money order. Thanks for looking, Steve.
ghostmechanic is offline Find More Posts by ghostmechanic
to remove ads between posts
Old May 17, 2006, 05:59 PM
1 paycheck away from homeless
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Trader Rating: 233
I figured I would ad since I got a question about this. Yes it is the newer series2 radio. Yes it comes with the worthless flight sim cable & cd, never used. it has the instructions & I can provide the receipt for when i purchased it from Bob Selman in February. It is all really close to brand new. And yes the motor w/ geardrive is included. I am getting out of this micro crap entirely. I have always been a car guy by nature but, I am trying to decide if I am going to sell all of that off too. I might have lied. I can't seem to find the flight sim cd. I will keep looking for it. If I can't find it, you can download it from plantraco's sight. Thanks for looking, Steve
ghostmechanic is offline Find More Posts by ghostmechanic
Last edited by ghostmechanic; May 17, 2006 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread