SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 15, 2002, 11:27 PM
The effect is sadly temporary
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Joined Oct 2001
1,677 Posts
FoamFly.com Grand Opening Sale!

It is my pleasure to announce that FoamFly.com is finally open for business. I know it seems like forever ago that the first Frog took to the air, but now the time draws near.

All the planes have been built and re-built. The jigs have been baked and baked again. Each plan has been secretly beta-tested by individuals who had the moxie, and luck to be the first to ask. All that remains is to add photos to the Fan-Fold guide, and prepare the layouts for print. Until that time comes, (a scant few days away) I'm offering a Grand Opening Pre-Order special!. Kits and fully assembled Wing Jigs are on sale now! Plans, including the big guide are only $12. As soon as the last plan ships, the prices will go up to $15 so get your order in now.

Please head on over the http://www.FoamFly.com and see what we have to offer. New plans, and products will be introduced soon. Also, check out our photo gallery, and share pictures of your own Fan-Fold creations.

Thank you,
-Hippo (Dan)
Hippo is offline Find More Posts by Hippo
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 23, 2002, 10:10 AM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Joined Oct 2001
1,677 Posts
FoamFly.com Update

Hi,

I know everybody wants their plane, and wants it now. I know I certainly do. Here's what's happening with all the Pre-Orders you people have been kind enough to send my way.

Frog: The Frog Plans are available! I'm continuing the special price, and those of you who ordered them printed and shipped will get them as soon as I verify that there are no errors.
The Frog plans can be downloaded in two versions: Full 36"x24" sheet, and layed out on individual 8.5"x11" sheets with crop and aligment marks.

XBow: 90% complete. The full sheet version will be ready late tonight, or early tomorrow.

Wing Jig: 80% complete. The full sheet version will be ready late Wednesday, or Mid-Thursday. The Mini-Wing plans will be up 1 day after.

I'm learning as I go here. Obviously some of this takes longer than I had hoped. If you cannot wait, please get in touch with me directly. If you can, thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this right.

Thank you,
-Dan
Old Jul 26, 2002, 01:25 PM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Joined Oct 2001
1,677 Posts
Just keep rolllin' along.

The XBow plans are now available for Download!!

I've emailed everyone who ordered, but some people might want to know how things are progressing.

Also, if you ordered XBow plans, and didn't receive a download email, LET ME KNOW!!! They are available now, but you'll need to get a password from me.

For everybody else, here's a sneak peek.

Enjoy,
-Dan
Old Aug 01, 2002, 12:55 AM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Joined Oct 2001
1,677 Posts
The long wait is almost over!

Thanks again to you most patient of modelers.

I'm happy to announce that the Wing Baking Jig plans are now available for download at FoamFly.com!!!

You should all be receiving an email with your password soon. If you ordered the plans, and don't recieve a message from me, please get in touch right away.

Thanks, and have fun
-Dan
Old Oct 12, 2014, 04:58 AM
United States, NY, Farmingdale
Joined Dec 2003
154 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
The XBow plans are now available for Download!!

I've emailed everyone who ordered, but some people might want to know how things are progressing.

Also, if you ordered XBow plans, and didn't receive a download email, LET ME KNOW!!! They are available now, but you'll need to get a password from me.

For everybody else, here's a sneak peek.

Enjoy,
-Dan
I am trying to get a set of X Bow plans if you PM me how to do that I'll order now
Falcon26 is offline Find More Posts by Falcon26