Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Demon-Leather, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 15, 2002, 07:43 PM
"Experienced-Crasher"
Rex, NC "Extreme Boonies"
Joined Jan 2002
2,353 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
DUMAS For DUMAS (Aircraft Kits)

Hi,.. Bob here... I'll try once more before buying the kit. I have a DUMAS DeHavilland Beaver,an Alpha A-4,a VAL Type 99,or a Helldiver kit to trade for the CA-12 Commonweath Boomerang kit.
I also have a Flyline Lutton Minor Kit I would consider for trade for the Boomerang. NOW,.. as an added "incentive" I will offer a 36" span Ace Whitman Heinkel He-112 fighter plan with the following kits: (The Beaver,and the A-4) This is a VERY rare WW-II kit featuring "substitute wood" but is EXCELLENT for small electric W/GWS Micro gear & an IPS geared motor(even GWS RETRACTS could be EASILY installed!) ALL parts are shown on the plan,but will furnish Photo copies of the actual printwood for easy transferral to your selected,graded wood) SORRY NO HEINKEL PLANS WITH THE VAL TYPE 99,HELLDIVER, or LUTTON MINOR KITS! LAST-CHANCE,before I break down and BUY the Boomerang from Penn Valley Hobby for $34.00... I'm CHEAP,.. BUT NOT Stupid! Thanks a BUNCH! Bob
Demon-Leather is offline Find More Posts by Demon-Leather
Last edited by Demon-Leather; Jul 15, 2002 at 07:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread