HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 12, 2006, 03:23 PM
Harpy Wings Over Ohio
Joined Feb 2006
176 Posts
Complaint
You've GOT to be kidding me...

I just rec'd a warning for a post in a thread that's been closed for several days. The post is here.

Let me try to make some sense of this - I'm being warned for a comment on a now-locked thread about a "BS filter", (which, is a very precise term which there isn't really any other way to express, appears to have offended only one person who went "moderator shopping", and frankly is far less offensive than many things I've seen around here), yet you have a whole _thread_ titled "BIG MOFO Motors " and let it pass? Are you KIDDING me??? Or is the moderator just naive, and doesn't know what "MoFo" means on the street?

This is absurd.

You should also be aware that the "reply" button in the warnings doesn't work, which makes it rather difficult to "discuss" this privately with the moderator.
Synthfilker is offline Find More Posts by Synthfilker
to remove ads between posts