SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Blaze.45, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 11, 2006, 12:06 PM
Seeing the Farside.
Seattle WA, USA
Joined Aug 2005
4,285 Posts
Mini-HowTo
2S1P Electric Power Batts to 2S Hyperion LBA6

Okay, for the people that needed help with hooking up Electric Power Batts to a Hyperion LBA6 leads... here are some Tutorial pics.

Please ALWAYS pay attention to the polarity in which you hook up your batteries to the balancer. Of course the balancer has safety features that protect you against reverse polarity... but there is no better safety practice than to train yourself.

This is for 2s only...

The reason being is because from 3s to 2s there are some minor differences in construction that could get people confused.

I will finalize the pics and procedures for 3s tonight when I take a closer look at my setup. I'm at work right now.

-Chris

PS: As with all "How-To's"... I need a disclaimer here. If you don't know jack about lipos and safety... then you shouldn't be doing this or using them in the first place.

I or dealers or ANYONE but yourself assume no responsibility for your actions in participating in this "How-To" mod. Please be responsible and safe.
Blaze.45 is offline Find More Posts by Blaze.45
to remove ads between posts