Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 10, 2006, 10:06 PM
bill4.0
Newaygo County, Michigan, United States
Joined May 2004
23 Posts
Newaygo County MI RC FLYERS.....

Im looking for anyone in the newaygo county MI. area that is into enjoying the sport of rc aircraft......looking for individuals willing to help a new flyer become a better one.....too help a NEW model builder become a better one....to get together some where on some land that will accomodate any or all size rc aircraft......AND HERES WHY IM POSTING THIS.....Ive looked into the idea of an A.M.A. membership for me and my family only to find all near by clubs seem unwilling to let NEW FLYERS FLY at their club sites......so...im thinking of this idea.......MEET other rc enthusiasts to just get together and have fun flying.......anyone interested can pm me here......hopefully this idea will work......the idea being more people more possibilities for flying fun....hope to hear from ya!!!!!! bill4.0
bill4.0 is offline Find More Posts by bill4.0
to remove ads between posts
Old May 12, 2006, 09:47 AM
United States, MI, South Lyon
Joined Aug 2004
1,178 Posts
Where is newaygo county?
StrangeGager is offline Find More Posts by StrangeGager
Old May 12, 2006, 01:48 PM
bill4.0
Newaygo County, Michigan, United States
Joined May 2004
23 Posts
where to find newaygo county

newaygo county is located in western michigan...it includes citys of white cloud-big rapids-newaygo-grant-fremont(home of gerber baby food) and from fenton looks to be about 150 miles west to north west.........hope that helps a bit.......
bill4.0 is offline Find More Posts by bill4.0