HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SEMPERFI8387, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 07, 2006, 06:57 PM
Proud To Have Served 1983-1987
United States, PA, York
Joined Dec 2005
931 Posts
Discussion
Sunday 5/7/2006 Brushless test

Great flying day today. Sent up the S/S with a brushless G/P rimfire outrunner. MAN, WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!
It almost goes vertical. If it wasn't windy today, it just may have.
I know it was @ least 50-60 degree climb. I'm going to try out the Himax with gearbox next week and see what I get out of that.
I have 3 or 4 props (sizes and pitch) to try and see what they give me.
No pics from this week, boy that brushless really screws up the photos.
I had a couple out of 200 or so without waves in them.
Also, just figured out I forgot to check the focus because I must have moved it when I was hooking the cam up, so basically all photos are junk from today.
The bottom of the wing looks good though.
Oh well, new lesson learned.
The great thing is I didn't break anything this weekend. I think this may be the first weekend without @ least a broken prop.
I'm still slowly working on the Stryker. I want to try to break it out soon.
Maybe I shouldn't say break ??
Waiting on a motor and charger from Punkindrublic (Brian).
I picked up a Carbon Falcon from Justfly this week also.
Also waiting on a brushless from ndflicks.
I think I'm set on motors and speed controls for a long time now, or wait, can you really have enough of them ?

Happy Flying.
SEMPERFI8387 is offline Find More Posts by SEMPERFI8387
to remove ads between posts