HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 07, 2006, 08:26 AM
Adelaide, Australia
Joined Apr 2006
347 Posts
Question
What parts needed to convert night ranger 3d's 4 in 1 system to seperate or similar?

I have a JR x-3810 otherwise know as JR x-8103, and a venom night ranger with a blown 4 in 1. Can somebody smart please tell me what i need to convert the night ranger 3d to work with my JR tx? And if possible, brand specific, and cheap. I live very close to model flight www.modelflight.com.au if parts could be chosen off there, that would be even better.

Im thinking perhaps a:
http://www.modelflight.com.au/gws_gr...pare_parts.htm

gws 6 channel rx
gws pg-03 gyro
but what esc's? I need one for main motor, and one for tail motor. Model runs of 3s lipo and 10.8v nimh batteries if this makes a difference. Also, model is currently brushed motors.

I know there is somebody out there who can help me please.

thanks
delamar is offline Find More Posts by delamar
to remove ads between posts