HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mikekomm, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 29, 2006, 10:07 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
576 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Alert
20% Off On Common Sense RC Packs!

With a commitment to accurate specs and honest ratings, a money back guarantee, toll free tech support, and over 40 models of LiPo packs, Common Sense RC have what’s needed for your sport planes. We’re hoping you’ll give them a try and are offering 20% off all of our 10C, 15C, and High Discharge 20C packs, including our 15C Big Packs. We’re also offering 10% off on our Budget Packs.

If you’d like to read what more some RC Group users are saying about our products click the following links:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503411

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501861

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=501138

Don’t forget that all of our products come with a "money-back no questions asked” guarantee. If you have any problems, just return the product for either a replacement or a refund, no hassle, no worries.

To take advantage of the offer, simply enter the following code (case sensitive) in the "coupon code" field at checkout.

COUPON CODE: sp20off

The discount will be applied, and marked in red at checkout before you confirm your order.

Mike
www.CommonSenseRC.com
mikekomm is offline Find More Posts by mikekomm
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 30, 2006, 02:49 AM
phillyphly
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Sep 2005
1,223 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
advertising diarrhea in discussion forums has got to stop!
e-guru is offline Find More Posts by e-guru
Old Apr 30, 2006, 09:55 AM
Bye helis.. Hello multicopters
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2005
441 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-guru
advertising diarrhea in discussion forums has got to stop!
Did the batt crap out on you?
SFS75 is online now Find More Posts by SFS75
Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:10 AM
Spring, Texas
Joined Feb 2004
1,256 Posts
Trader Rating: 179
Yes, that's what happen when you are forced to eat too much SPAM!
SRush99 is online now Find More Posts by SRush99
Old Apr 30, 2006, 10:41 AM
United States, FL, Cape Coral
Joined Jun 2002
1,181 Posts
Trader Rating: 106
I see nothing wrong with this, he is also a site sponsor
mlehman is offline Find More Posts by mlehman
Old Apr 30, 2006, 11:16 AM
Joined May 2005
794 Posts
Trader Rating: 62
just a quik note to say that mike at common sense is a great guy to deal with...i placed an order a day before i saw this discount and he was gracious enough to give me a credit towards my next order. great customer service!!!

and as far as "advertising diarrhea" goes, he is a site sponsor i believe and im all for companies telling us about discounts/special offers on the forum.....
zakstang is offline Find More Posts by zakstang
Old Apr 30, 2006, 05:23 PM
phillyphly
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Sep 2005
1,223 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
No the batts did not crap out on me. In fact, their reputation is pretty good... I just kinda got fed up with seeing the ads in the discussion groups over and over. Maybe I was just grouchy late last night.

I did not report any posts but I'm glad they (RCG or Mike Komm) moved this thread to appropriate for sale forum.

Site sponsor status is not a license to pollute...
e-guru is offline Find More Posts by e-guru
Old May 01, 2006, 10:14 AM
Knoxville, TN
Joined Dec 2005
1,502 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
I think people tend to forget, just like you don't always have to respond to everything, you don't have to read everything either. It is clearly stated in the title what the thread is about, if you don't like it or don't want to read it then don't. And to call it polluting is being a little dramatic. Some of us appreciate when retailers post deals for zoners, if you don't then just don't read it. I appreciate your opinion, but censoring the group is not the answer. Just choose to not read!

Eric
EricJ320 is offline Find More Posts by EricJ320
Old May 01, 2006, 11:35 AM
Permanently Banned
Albuquerque
Joined Nov 2004
1,188 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
lol eric are you a lawyer
kogibankole is offline Find More Posts by kogibankole
Old May 01, 2006, 12:13 PM
Aviation photographer
near Albany, NY
Joined Sep 2004
108 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJ320
I think people tend to forget, just like you don't always have to respond to everything, you don't have to read everything either. It is clearly stated in the title what the thread is about, if you don't like it or don't want to read it then don't. And to call it polluting is being a little dramatic. Some of us appreciate when retailers post deals for zoners, if you don't then just don't read it. I appreciate your opinion, but censoring the group is not the answer. Just choose to not read!

Eric
I agree, I found Mike and his excellent products through similar posts, when I saw this one I jumped on it because he's a reputable dealer and who has time to constantly check all the websites for the best promotions? Advertising unfortunately is one of the sometimes-odious realities of the consumer culture we are all up to our necks in.

it's appropriate in the for sale section, everybody sells things here and I check here almost everyday because like so many modelers, I...cannot...stop...buying...model shtuff!
skypix is offline Find More Posts by skypix
Last edited by skypix; May 01, 2006 at 12:23 PM.
Old May 05, 2006, 05:04 PM
Grass Valley California
Joined Jun 2004
2,469 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
I saw this thread in the sport planes checked out his site,looked good and ordered 2 of the 3s2100 15c batterys. I use them in a 3s2p configuration, flew them for the first time today, I was impressed compared to 3 other similar ,size batterys I went from 420-460 Watts to 515 Watts. also held voltage better that any other battery, over 11v compared to 10.6 for the next best battery. time will tell how they last but my initial impression is very good

Dennis
Dennis C is offline Find More Posts by Dennis C
Old May 15, 2006, 06:30 PM
Nashville, TN
Joined May 2002
280 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
This is exactly the kind of thread I like to find when I need something! I will be ordering tomorrow.
1g1yy is offline Find More Posts by 1g1yy
Closed Thread