SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by CFHadley, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 10, 2002, 10:05 PM
Mesa, AZ
Joined Feb 2001
66 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
FS in one big lot.

Do to new child, having to move and going back to school, I no longer have the space or the time to build and fly.

This is what there is and I want it to all go in one package, I won't be parceling it out.

GWS Pico stick F kit - still needs to be built.

GWS Flight Pack Jr - includes 2 pico std servos, GWR-4P reciever, ICS50 speed control and 7.2v/270mAH NI-CD(never used)

Hitec Flash 4G SX FM with 2 HS-81 servos, 555 reciever and wall charger on ch 13(still in the box, never got around to using it after my son was born).

Sky Scooter Pro(with everything that comes with it in the box, ie radio, charger, etc ), flown a few times never needed repair, has minor grass and dirt stains. It has had the leads reversed on the motor and is fitted with a 3/1 gear box and a 9in folding prop. Also comes with misc parts including extra non folding props and etc.

Asking $300 for the lot, includes shipping. Send inquiries to rurgah@qwest.net and if I can get my webcam working I will post pics.
CFHadley is offline Find More Posts by CFHadley
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2002, 09:13 AM
BANNED!!!
Laurel, MD
Joined May 2001
12,686 Posts
Trader Rating: 61
Man congrats on the kid... I have twins coming and I am trying to stock up on everything now, because I won't be able to get it in a month. Good luck with selling, and the kid...
soholingo is offline Find More Posts by soholingo
Old Jul 11, 2002, 10:11 AM
nw ohio
Joined Jan 2002
491 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
would you break up?
easy2fly is offline Find More Posts by easy2fly
Old Jul 11, 2002, 01:54 PM
Mesa, AZ
Joined Feb 2001
66 Posts
Sorry easy2fly, I want all of it to go in one package.

Soholingo, thanks for the congrats. I wish you luck. I know when my daughter was born it wasn't too bad, but once my son was born we needed my "office/hobby" room for another bedroom. The interesting thing is going to be figuring out where I can find the time for school this semester. Lucky for me, the wife works for ASU, so tuition is next to nothing. I had forgotten how expensive newborns are. Anyway good luck to you also.
Old Jul 21, 2002, 05:34 PM
Mesa, AZ
Joined Feb 2001
66 Posts
It has been sold
Old Jul 21, 2002, 07:55 PM
Hollywood, FL
Joined Dec 2000
53 Posts
I wish you both the best of luck. I have 1 year old twins and a three year old son. Those first six months almost killed me with the twins. I am a bit older and have been working for a while so I hired help. If you can do it, I recommend it.

Dan
Entropy1 is offline Find More Posts by Entropy1
Closed Thread