Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Aug 20, 2008, 02:34 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
Hey Carlos hope you still get paid!
boomer
What you think?

I have two new projects on my bench!

Thanks for your concern, I think?
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 20, 2008, 02:50 PM
Been There! Done That!
boomerace's Avatar
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Joined Sep 2001
19,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
What you think?

I have two new projects on my bench!

Thanks for your concern, I think?
Thought it would be great if you got paid for working on your new planes. I really didn't think my post would trigger a sarcastic response.
boomer
boomerace is offline Find More Posts by boomerace
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 02:58 PM
I even seen a house fly!
LedKitty's Avatar
Montreal!
Joined Oct 2003
2,700 Posts
LedKitty is offline Find More Posts by LedKitty
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 02:59 PM
The figure "9" Specialist
aeronca's Avatar
A Barrier Island in New Jersey, USA
Joined Oct 2003
3,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Hey, Henry!

Don't look now but the EYE is sitting over my work Kennedy Space Center and it's been two days at home.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...ation=USFL0372

You should get working on that new project as I am.

Sure looks clear and calm in the center - kind of like a fort surrounded by angry Indians!

Aeronca
aeronca is offline Find More Posts by aeronca
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:00 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
Thought it would be great if you got paid for working on your new planes. I really didn't think my post would trigger a sarcastic response.
boomer
Well, my reply to "HENRY" was just to point out that I have lots of time on my hands just like you being a retired Civil Engineer and I was sincerely wondering why you posted about my financial situation unless you were ready to provide a healthy DONATION to my cause?

No, I did not necessarily took "your" reply in a sarcastic manner nor I thought my response was in kind, just wondering why it all of a sudden came up since I was replying to my friend "HENRY"?
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:03 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca
Sure looks clear and calm in the center - kind of like a fort surrounded by angry Indians!

Aeronca
Hey Aeronca!

However, it is STALLED "or" moving a miserable 3 MPH to the North and dumping so much water that the surrounding areas look like large ponds and many are in the border line of flood!

I live inland (Orlando, FLorida) about 35 miles away from my work and over here is a cake walk compared to my buddies that live in the coast which is being continued to be dumped 8 inches of rain so far!

EDIT: Melbourne, Florida has 11.82 inches of rain!!!


Carlos
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:10 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
My nice "TIGER" Moth is hanging from my ceiling and I am just going nuts without flying her!!

I do now realize how those that endure Winter months go through!
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:20 PM
The figure "9" Specialist
aeronca's Avatar
A Barrier Island in New Jersey, USA
Joined Oct 2003
3,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Hey Aeronca!

However, it is STALLED ...and dumping so much water that the surrounding areas look like large ponds and many are in the border line of flood! ...

Carlos
That'll teach 'ya not to have a float-equipped TM on hand!

Aeronca
aeronca is offline Find More Posts by aeronca
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:20 PM
Been There! Done That!
boomerace's Avatar
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Joined Sep 2001
19,187 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Well, my reply to "HENRY" was just to point out that I have lots of time on my hands just like you being a retired Civil Engineer and I was sincerely wondering why you posted about my financial situation unless you were ready to provide a healthy DONATION to my cause?

No, I did not necessarily took "your" reply in a sarcastic manner nor I thought my response was in kind, just wondering why it all of a sudden came up since I was replying to my friend "HENRY"?
I didn't know it was just for "Henry" only as normally if you don't want a response to a post you use a PM. Please specify next time and I won't post a comment. Sorry!
boomer
boomerace is offline Find More Posts by boomerace
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:25 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
I didn't know it was just for "Henry" only as normally if you don't want a response to a post you use a PM. Please specify next time and I won't post a comment. Sorry!
boomer
You mean what you posted perhaps qualifies into a PM right!

If you go back and read my original post it does say "HEY HENRY"

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=7559
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:27 PM
Account closed
Joined Oct 2002
35,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca
That'll teach 'ya not to have a float-equipped TM on hand!

Aeronca
Aeronca,

I have a local HOBBY TOWN USA that has some GWS Floats on "SALE" and I will be perhaps the first one when they open, well...perhaps during Lunch break!
guapoman2000 is offline Find More Posts by guapoman2000
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:53 PM
Registered User
taekwondo's Avatar
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo
That kite boarder is a prime candidate for the Darwin Awards. What a moron.
Really, why didn't he let go I wonder?
taekwondo is offline Find More Posts by taekwondo
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:55 PM
Registered User
taekwondo's Avatar
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
Carlos:

I have a full time project, it's called a wife! LOL You forget my friend, and take for granted, your freedom which I no longer have! Not that I mind, my daughter is beautiful but my time is very limited. By the way, I went to Kennedy last weekend for the first time - it was very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
Hey, Henry!

Don't look now but the EYE is sitting over my work Kennedy Space Center and it's been two days at home.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...ation=USFL0372

You should get working on that new project as I am.
taekwondo is offline Find More Posts by taekwondo
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 03:58 PM
Registered User
taekwondo's Avatar
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined May 2003
7,977 Posts
I had so much fun flying with Gerry this past weekend, I can't tell you. I really enjoyed flying her, IMHO the best $24.00 I have invested in the hobby so far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapoman2000
My nice "TIGER" Moth is hanging from my ceiling and I am just going nuts without flying her!!

I do now realize how those that endure Winter months go through!
taekwondo is offline Find More Posts by taekwondo
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2008, 04:05 PM
The figure "9" Specialist
aeronca's Avatar
A Barrier Island in New Jersey, USA
Joined Oct 2003
3,461 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by taekwondo
Really, why didn't he let go I wonder?

He was mechanically attached to the kite and could not get the releases undone in time. The wind really picked him up a little unexpectedly and VERY quickly. I'm sure it's on Youtube, but not fun to watch...

Aeronca
aeronca is offline Find More Posts by aeronca
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion GWS Tiger Moth thread - Part 28 Ozprey Parkflyers 2388 Apr 28, 2006 01:10 AM
GWS Tiger Moth story - Part 9 Martin Hunter Parkflyers 547 Jan 01, 2004 07:32 PM
GWS Tiger Moth Story - Part 9 The Enemy Parkflyers 2 Dec 18, 2003 09:21 PM
GWS Tiger Moth Story - Part 8 The Enemy Parkflyers 566 Dec 18, 2003 09:11 PM
GWS Tiger Moth Story - Part 7 The Enemy Parkflyers 521 Dec 04, 2003 11:01 PM