HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 02, 2007, 12:43 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
11,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokker Ace
If you can afford the car than you can afford a proper place to "blow it out" (whatever that means) instead of on a road with other traffic.

Why should the other guy speeding go "straight to jail" and not someone who was driving 140?

Driving that fast on the street is just as bad, if not worse, than DWI.
B-E-L-C-H.....!![U][SIZE=3]
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Last edited by Buzz; Nov 09, 2007 at 04:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2007, 01:15 PM
Joined Aug 2006
1,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
You, sir.... may stick this entire post up you butt. What do you drive, a Nash Rambler? I have a place to blow it out. it was the other guys fault... You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. So, shut the hell up!

Sounds like your story is changing quite a bit.

Don't know why you should get so upset when someone questions a person driving 140 on the street. If it were a 17-year-old doing that, what would the response be?

Of course it was the other guys fault, it's not like driving 140 would lessen your reaction time.
Fokker Ace is offline Find More Posts by Fokker Ace
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:03 PM View Post
Buzz
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:17 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,732 Posts
Quote:
Why should the other guy speeding go "straight to jail" and not someone who was driving 140?
How about leaving the scene of an accident which he caused?

Also, I would imagine that Buzz's head and thought processes are still buzzing about. If you went out for 45-50 minutes, chances are the old noggin is still a little rattled. A rolling car is somewhat like having you head slapped about by a heavyweight boxer. I would imagine over the next few weeks, a lot more will more accurately come to mind.

I am guessing the distraction that Buzz mentioned early on was the intense effort to avoid splatting the mc and rider. At some point, making the s curves was far less important than killing someone.

Think about these things for a while before you make more accusations about which you actually know very little.

Peace,
Lyle
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:27 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Joined Aug 2002
11,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ

Also, I would imagine that Buzz's head and thought processes are still buzzing about. If you went out for 45-50 minutes, chances are the old noggin is still a little rattled. A rolling car is somewhat like having you head slapped about by a heavyweight boxer. I would imagine over the next few weeks, a lot more will more accurately come to mind.

I am guessing the distraction that Buzz mentioned early on was the intense effort to avoid splatting the mc and rider. At some point, making the s curves was far less important than killing someone.

Think about these things for a while before you make more accusations about which you actually know very little.

Peace,
Lyle
Thank you , Lyle.

He doesn't get it about the road I live on either. NO CARS for the most part.
If I could make that turn at 140, I'd be racing at Daytona again!

Best,

Buzz
Last edited by Buzz; Nov 09, 2007 at 06:06 PM.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:28 PM
Joined Aug 2006
1,551 Posts
Sure, I'm concerned about a "warning" because I'm the person telling others to "shut the hell up" and stick things up their butt. Oh, and calling them an idiot too.

Maybe you should rethink posting about illegal activities online. Driving a car 140 on the street is criminal. It is also extrememly imature.

If you need to question my experience, no problem; I took several advanced driving courses at the Mid-Ohio race complex when I was working in the Midwest. In spite of that, I'd never consider myself more than a complete amateur and in a summer learned enough to realize that even on a track high speeds are not a game. On the higway it's simply insanity - and criminal.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:30 PM
Joined Aug 2006
1,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
Of course you have proof of this?
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:35 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,732 Posts
Buzz,
You are welcome. I know you can take up for yourself, but sometimes a little help from outside doesn't hurt at all.

Just glad you still have a fire in the oven.

Perhaps the police should be looking for a motorcylce with stains on the seat!

Peace,
Lyle

Quote:
Of course you have proof of this?
As much as you do of anything to the contrary. You certainly do not have enough to jump on anyone's case.

Lyle
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by LcJ; Nov 02, 2007 at 02:44 PM.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:48 PM View Post
Fokker Ace
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while Fokker Ace edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 02:54 PM
Been There! Done That!
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Joined Sep 2001
19,187 Posts
Quote:
Oh, I'm sorry. Of course, driving 140 on the street should be applauded.
Find another thread! No one want's you here! Gee well over 900 posts .... are they all as negative and critical as your last few????
boomer
boomerace is offline Find More Posts by boomerace
Old Nov 02, 2007, 03:11 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Joined Aug 2002
11,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
Find another thread! No one want's you here! Gee well over 900 posts .... are they all as negative and critical as your last few????
boomer
Thx, Boomer.... but some people just persist no matter the fact that everyone lived through it... and I can now type again. I have a broken elbow. My eye orbit and sinuses will heal by themselves.

0 to 140....7 seconds, and I've still got a mile and three quarters I could run flat out. But, I don't! 7seconds on a straight road and then back to the speed limit is nothing. Nobody else lives on this road. But there have been many deaths because people dropped a wheel in the grass in those S curves and several have been killed directly in front of my house!
Old Nov 02, 2007, 03:16 PM
AMA 6418
New Stanton, Pa.
Joined Jan 2004
2,335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerace
boomer

Mostly, you should have heard him about the Heli accident up at NEAT Fair.

...Keith...
Keith Wilson is offline Find More Posts by Keith Wilson
Old Nov 02, 2007, 03:19 PM View Post
Fokker Ace
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while Fokker Ace edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 02, 2007, 03:23 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,732 Posts
Boomer certainly had my proxy on this one.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Nov 02, 2007, 03:36 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Joined Aug 2002
11,328 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ
Boomer certainly had my proxy on this one.
When the going gets tough, Boomer steps in and ... Yeah, Lyle!

I just reported him again for that last personal attack. We'll see what happens, but don't any of you guys get points trying to defend me. It's not worth all that!

Buzz

P.S. He mentioned a "Midlife crisis"..... Just a tad late for that my son. Hahahahahaha!