HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jzinckgra, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 21, 2006, 08:11 AM
Joined Sep 2004
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
For Sale
Webra 61 Redhead, RE/pumped w/header/pipe

I have a used, but in exc/very good cond. Webra 61 redhead. The engine is rear exhaust w/ pump and in-flight mixture control. Includes new Macs header and tuned pipe. I am the 2nd owner of this engine. I ran it once on the bench and it sounded real strong. Compression is fantastic and I have been told this engine is even stronger than the Webra 61 Speed. Dynamix carb. There is a slight chip on the carb flange, but otherwise the engine is in great shape. I can email pics upon request.
Asking $215, however no reasonable offer will be refused. Free shipping w/in the US. Thanks. John
jzinckgra is offline Find More Posts by jzinckgra
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread