HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ClipperBill, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 08, 2002, 06:33 PM
Baboon McGoon
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Joined Jun 2002
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 89
FS NIB ARFs and 2M Glider Kits

Wanting some extra cash to buy some higher performance airplanes and motors, I have decided to make some terrific deals on two more ARFs and a Kestrel 2M Glider that I bought from NSP which can be seen on their website nesail.com. Also for sale, is a DJ Aerotech 2M Chysalis glider, a Herr Cherokee airplane, and a K&A Voyager fiberglass and foam motorglider kit. All items are NIB. The list (with asking prices and list prices in parentheses) is as follows:

NSP Oldtimer Coronet 280 Kitten $70 ($139.95 list)
NSP J-3 Cub $75 ($149.95 list)
NSP Kestrel 2M Glider kit $40 ($79.95 list)
DJ Aerotech Chysalis 2M Glider kit $40 ($85.00 list)
Herr Cherokee airplane kit $40($84.95)
K&A Products Voyager motorglider kit $55 ($119 list)

Look for a description of the J-3 Cub under "scale" electric in NSP's website. Please note that mine does have a fiberglass fuselage as specified in NSP's ad, but came with a geared Speed 280 with a 3 blade prop, rather than the Speed 400 that is currently advertised by NSP.

Please add $10 for shipping and handling to the asking price for each plane purchased. PayPal, bank draft, money order, or other secured funds OK for payment. If interested in any of the items above, please send me an e-mail at goshert@earthlink.net.
ClipperBill is online now Find More Posts by ClipperBill
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 08, 2002, 07:57 PM
R/C ADDICT
USA, WA, Vancouver
Joined May 2002
235 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
sent you e-mail
i'll take the cub
im across the river
thor
spinfree is online now Find More Posts by spinfree
Old Jul 08, 2002, 08:10 PM
Baboon McGoon
Joined Jun 2002
678 Posts
J-3 Cub

Hi Thor,
Haven't received your email yet, but any time after 6pm that you would like to pick the J-3 up would be fine. Just send me an e-mail and I'll reply with directions to get to my house. I live in North Portland not very far from the Portland Blvd exit so I'm real close to your neck of the woods.
Many thanks,
Bill
Old Jul 08, 2002, 08:27 PM
USA, OR, Aloha
Joined Dec 2000
142 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
ClipperBill -

Please point me to where I can find out more information regarding the Voyager kit. BTW, I live on the west side of Portland.

Thanks -

Falcon
falcon is offline Find More Posts by falcon
Old Jul 08, 2002, 08:39 PM
Baboon McGoon
Joined Jun 2002
678 Posts
Voyager kit

Information about the Voyager kit can be found at K&A Models website under Speed 400 kits. Their website is www.kamodels.com.
Closed Thread